Designing a Scripting Tool By Example
April 29, 11:00am MT
I keep repeating the same boring steps aver and over again. There has to be a better way.
If you’ve ever felt this way, then this webinar is for you. As programmers we automate things. That’s what we do. Why not apply those same problem solving skills to the way we write code? Why write boring and repetitive code when you can automate it? The power of LabVIEW scripting allows us to automate code generation and avoid those boring repetitive tasks.
In this presentation, we’ll examine a tool that I made for testing AF Actors. We’ll talk about how I designed the tool, some of the problems I ran into, and some of the tools I used to help me overcome those problems. It is a great example of the power of LabVIEW Scripting and how to design a scripting tool.
This webinar is for
- Developers and Architects who are tired of doing repetitive coding tasks, but are intimidated by scripting. It’s not as hard as you think.
- Framework Architects – If you have developed your own framework, it is not really a framework without tooling. Learn how to create your own tooling to compete with AF and DQMH.
- Anyone who uses Actor Framework
- Project Managers who are interested in learning how their team can be more efficient.
What you will learn
- The original problem I set out to solve – Actors are hard to test.
- My design process
- Some of the problems I encountered
- The tools I used
There are limited seats so please RSVP and reserve your seat today!